is a dynamic speaker, seminar leader, and trainer who works with people
to get better results.
He helps them recognize
their own reality and potential, and works with them
to get UNSTUCK - and
Keynote addresses include
information about your organization and its most important asset - its people. Tad brings fun, high energy, enthusiasm, stories.... . and an occasional tear to your eye. . . to capture your attention and provide the boost you need. He has been in the trenches. He has been STUCK! He speaks from experience.
From Barriers to Boomerangs - Getting Unstuck
Life's lessons most always serve us well. Some of those lessons, however, can actually hinder our performance. Learn to identify those mental tapes that limit our thoughts and actions, and reprogram them for unlimited success!
Everything I Learned in Life, I Learned from a Lion
We often try to make life so much more complicated than it really needs to be. Frequently, the simplest stories provide the biggest, most important lessons. Take an enjoyable voyage with Tad as he explores 9 lessons well-learned from one of our favorite cartoon characters!
Self-motivation is a "Self-ish" Process
In addition to the high-energy programs listed in the KEYNOTES section, Tad also works closely with clients to develop meaningful, results-oriented custom programs. Because each client has its own specific challenges and opportunities, Tad draws on his broad career experience in sales, marketing, manufacturing, and human
resources to create industry- and client-specific training events.
Topic areas include:
- Creating the Motivational Environment
- Creating Discretionary Time
- Managerial Communications
- Professional Coaching Skills
- Connecting With Your Customers
AUDIENCES HAVE INCLUDED:
Booz, Allen, Hamilton
Orbital Sciences Corporation
Blue Cross Blue Shield
National Institutes of Health
Central Intelligence Agency
Environmental Protection Agency
U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, & Marines
The Johns Hopkins University
Comcast Cable Communications
National Capital Speakers Association
American Society of Training and Development - Maryland Chapter
ABOUT TAD KALLINI
As a keynote speaker, seminar leader, and trainer, he has inspired thousands around the world - from the United States to the United Kingdom to Australia and New Zealand. And his fully tailored programs are guaranteed to do just that for you! Here's a little background:
Training & Development
- delivered over 450 programs on key management topics for the leading U.S. seminar company.
written and delivered training manuals and programs covering a wide range of business areas, including sales, time management, coaching skills, customer service, and self-enhancement.
- never had an audience member fall asleep!
Sales & Marketing
- successfully managed a sales organization covering 5 states and the District of Columbia.
- started up an inbound telephone sales center in the cable television industry.
- sold soap for a living!
- been involved in seven operational startups, including three manufacturing facilities.
- successfully managed raw materials and finished products warehouse operations.
- made potato chips for a living!
- spoken to audiences ranging in size from 35,000 to 3.
- been certified to present Executive Presentation Skills by Arthur Andersen Consulting.
- never fallen asleep during one of his programs!
- a Professional Member, National Speakers Association.
- a Member of the Board of Directors, National Capital Speakers Association.
a Member, and former Board Member, American Society for Training & Development - Maryland Chapter.
- married (and has been for over 30 years) to the former Susan Jean Wills, his life partner and best friend.