Lasting Positive Impact
* Keynote Opener — Need to energize your event's opening
and set the tone?
* Luncheon Keynotes — or Right-After-Lunch Boosters —
When your agenda needs some comic relief!
* Keynote Closing — Send your attendees home invigorated
Sheryl Roush is an internationally top-rated presenter, known
for her high-energy, high-content, how-to presentations. Her audiences
are involved, engaged and energized!
Programs are designed to have a lasting positive impact —and
tailored to meet your objectives and exceed your expectations.
7 Benefits of Presentations
to your Group YOU WILL:
1. Improve attitude, overcome negativity
2. Energize creativity and flow of innovation
3. Develop teamwork and greater harmony
4. Build trust, loyalty and pride
5. Increase productivity and cooperation
6. Enhance interpersonal and team communication
7. Boost morale, self-esteem and "family" spirit
Keeping a Smile on Your Face When the Day Gets You Down
* Stay sane and lighthearted in stressful times- 64 ideas
* Deal with difficult people and challenging situation
* Reduce stress, increase fun and beat burnout
Power: Putting Passion & Purpose
Back in Your Life!
* Reclaim your sense of FUN, creativity and playfulness
* Get--and stay--focused on things that really matter
* Re-passionize yourself and stay youthful, vibrant and grateful.
Gold Marketing Design: Discovering
a “gold mine” of promotional material
For every level of desktop publisher/designer/editor/administrative
* Programs are customized specific to your organization and
* Master the practical techniques of graphic layout, typestyle
fonts and color psychology
When You Speak: Making effective presentations
-- for every level of presenter and every type of presentation
* Apply the 7 significant secrets of speaking
* Structure, organize, and energize any presentation
* Create and use visual aids to persuade, inform and motivate
Communication Tactics: How to communicate
with anyone, anywhere - on their level!
* Build better rapport, cooperation and trust
* Enhance a keen sense of listening skills
* Ideal for executive retreats - as a full day, half day, or
Service with Heart:
Putting a positive attitude, connection and spirit to work
* Learn 4 things customers really want -- and 7 things they
* Use 3 dynamics of communication skills and 2 listening techniques
* Serve from your heart and connect authentically with your
they say about Sheryl:
"Working with Sheryl is a dream. She fulfills every
customer service credo that exists- always going beyond the expected
to assist YOU in your planning. Her mind is a non-stop brainstorm
of creative ideas that add punch and pizzazz to any event - and
all of this in addition to her own outstanding presentation that
will have your audience implementing ideas and taking action.
Sheryl IS the WOW factor you've been looking for!" Marcia
Snow, President, Blue Feather Management
"I thought your presentation was wonderful and you really
connected with the women - no stirring in the seats; they were
quite captivated with you. And what I love about your speaking
is that it's not about you - it's all about serving the audience
and providing them with the nuggets of truth. You definitely get
a sense of grace, encouragement, blessing, and an uplifting message.
Your timing is great - you have a great sense of humor."
Sandy Liarakos, Senior Events Supervisor, Sharp Women's' Health
"Sheryl is a professional speaker who truly does her
homework before presenting to any audience. She was extremely
good with wonderful delivery and excellent audience participation".
Bev Weurding, Event Consultant for Major Health Hospitals