Dr. Penelope Tzougros
Financial Planner. Consultant . Speaker Author
Penelope S. Tzougros, Ph D., ChFC, CLU, is a Registered Representative offering Securities and Additional Advisory Services through WS Griffith Securities, Inc. a Registered Broker/Dealer and Investment Advisor. Member NASD/SlPC. Financial Planning is offered through The Financial Group Consulting, Inc., (TFGC) a Registered Investment Advisor. TFGC is not affiliated with WS Griffith Securities, Inc.
DR. PENELOPE TZOUGROS
knows how important it is to ask good financial questions: The better the questions, the better the answers, and the better the results. With Penelope to lead the way, you'll learn how to take charge of this critical financial process.
Penelope was a professor in Boston and New York for thirteen years. In 1986 she became a financial planner at Bay Financial Associates, offering Securities and other advisory services through WS Griffith, a Registered Broker/Dealer.
She provides a broad range of individuals and businesses with strategies for building wealth and security. Areas of expertise include:
Estate and Financial Planning
- Managing sudden wealth whether from inheritance, stock options, personal injury settlements or other sources
- Understanding the impact of long-term care on your portfolio
- Coordination of employee benefits and executive plans
Penelope offers seminars and financial planning through The Financial Group Consulting, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor, formed to provide fee—based, independent, and comprehensive planning for business owners, professionals and creative artists. Areas of expertise include:
- Designing alternate scenarios for your future that clarify your options
Building and protecting capital
- Tailoring a portfolio's asset allocation for your changing needs
- Money—smart handling of income and estate taxes
AVAILABLE AS A KEYNOTE OR SEMINAR
No matter how much or how little you have. Whether you think you're too old or too young. Whether you're starting from scratch or catching up after financial failures of the past. Dr. Penelope Tzougros brings you the savvy, ready—to--use strategies you need right now to create a realistic plan for achieving your most important linancial goals.
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
and insurance really serves your purposes Recognize and avoid the most common money management mistakes
Benefit from the key principles that take the worry out of money decisionsTurn financial embarrassment into dependable cash flowDetermine how much to invest in—or borrow from—your 401(k) planCreate a realistic timetable for a comfortable retirement—or retiring earlyMove from scarcity to security and debt to independenceChoose a financial consultant who best matches you and your goals
- Meet your financial goals on time
- Evaluate if your current mix of mutual funds, stocks
AVAILABLE AS A KEYNOTE
How much are you willing to risk to get ahead, have more money, really enjoy yourself? Either too much risk or
too little can backfire on you in any area of your life. Join Dr. Penelope Tzougros in this penetrating, practical and always surprising look at five approaches to risk and how each can either drag you under—or push you straight to the top!
- The 5 types of risk personalities and which one is ruling your
- Pros and cons—how each type can block your success
- How to find your "blind spot" and move around it
- Why "Look before you leap" is poor advice for anyone
- The power of the "WWCH" technique—"What's the Worst that Could Happen?"
- What's at risk before making any financial decision
- How temporary setbacks can still move you ahead faster in the long run
- How to start getting better return on your risk—every time you take one
both failure and recovery are a normal part of risk and how you can bounce back each time