General sessions, keynote addresses and workshops.
• The Art and Heart of Leadership
• Team Work in Action
• Dollars and Cents-itivity
• Palliative Care Programs
• How Do I Care For My Elderly Parents?
• Complementary Therapies
• Capital Campaigns
• Volunteer Program Development
• Practical Tips on Being Helpful to Someone Who is Ill
• What Do I Say To Someone Who Has Just Lost a Loved One?
• National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
• Florida Hospice, Inc.
• Hospice of the Carolinas
• Oncology Nurses Association
• American Nurses Association
• Florida Department of Elder Affairs
• Junior Women's League
• Led Hospice of North Central Florida through its growth
from three employees and ten patients to more than 200 employees
and 260 patients per day in 11 counties
• Designed, raised funds for and "gave birth to"
a model 18-bed residential care unit for Hospice patients, families
and the community
• RN and MSN from the University of Florida
• Former President of Florida Hospice and Palliative Care,
the state Hospice Association
• Consultant/Surveyor/National Trainer for the Joint Commission
on Accreditation for Health Care Organizations (JCAHO)
• Founding member of the National Hospice Work Group, an
organization committed to increasing access to hospice and palliative
• Founder of The Watershed Group, a national consulting
firm dedicated to guiding health care organizations in strategic
planning, program assessment, training and speaking
• Member of National Speakers Association