Helping Latinos Transform Their Lives!
A Dynamic Speaker for the Latino Community
Parenting and Self-Esteem Trainer
Mara Bennett is a dynamic speaker known for her enthusiastic, inspiring, and positive approach. Her result-oriented seminars on achievement, motivation,, and personal power are transforming the lives of countless Latinos living in the USA.
ara knows that healthy self-esteem opens the doors to wonderful life experiences - experiences that anyone can manifest in their daily lives. Her mission is to raise the self-esteem of every Latino that hears her speak.
Mara's programs are designed to teach the key skills needed to expand one's own self-esteem, release self imposed limits, overcome fear and
realize one's true potential.
Audiences immediately have a successful experience as Mara teaches them how to quiet the voice of their negative inner-critic, thereby reversing limiting beliefs and debilitating guilt. Participants discover the great power of taking responsibility for their lives and breaking free of the "blame-and-complain" cycle by choosing a proactive and positive mindset.
"After Mara 's presentation, the audience left with a positive attitude that Yes, they can! 1, 2,3 yo puedo, yo puedo, yo puedo!"
- Maria E. Robledo American Heart Association
Director of Latino Programs
"The enthusiasm and vitality of Mara 's presentation are major factors in her ability to help others motivate themselves toward personal and professional improvement"
-Mike Gibb, Borders Books, Music & Café, CA
Mara uses a unique blend of inspiring stories, activities and exercises which participants need to achieve what they want and what you want for them.
Using information from a pre-program questionnaire and prior telephone discussions with you, her material is flexible and customized for your group.
udiences leave Mara's inspiring presentations with high praise for her practical and easily applied principies.
A sampling of Mara's topics include:
- Red Hot Peppers for the Heart:This is an inspirational keynote speech packed with stories, poems
and quotes from extraordinary Latinos including: Jaime Escalante, Cesar Chavez, Gloria Estefan, Antonia Novello, Ellen Ochoa, Tito Puente, and many others others.
Stories with a Latin Flavor to Lift Your Spirits
- How to Make Your Dreams Come True:This is a 10 Step program that show participants how to plan greater achievements and how to start attaining them.
Your 10 Steps Success Plan
- Marvelous Kids and Parents:
An empowering keynote speech or workshop for parents and teachers.
Increasing Self Esteem for You and Your Kids
- Wake Up! Your Heart is Calling YouˇDespierta! Tu Corazón te Llama
This self-esteem program is offered as a fund raiser for nonprofit organizations helping the Hispanic Community.
"It doesn't matter who you are, or where you come from... you have the right to achieve your ownpersonal best!" -Mara Bennett,
Mara's clients include professional associations, corporations, government agencies, profit and nonprofit Hispanic organizations, high schools, colleges, churches and other diverse groups.
- American Heart Association
- American Business Women's Assoc.
- Borders Book, Music & Café
- Cerritos College
- Children's Hospital of O.C.
- Cypress College
- Discovery Toys
- Fullerton College
- Hispanic Business Women Assoc.
- Linda Evans Fitness Centers
- MANA a National Latina Organization
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- M.O.M.S.-Maternal Outreach
- Management Systems
- Olive Crest Home and Services for Abused Children
- Pasadena City College
- Regional Center of Orange County
- Saint Jude's Church
- Sam Houston State University
- Santa Ma College
- Santa Ana Unified School District
- The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Days Saints
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, MS
- U.S. Army HQ Training & Doctrine Command, Ft. Monroe VA
- U.S. Army National Training Center, Ft. Irwin, CA
- U.S. Department of Labor, TX
- Women at Work
- Youth Alternative Collaborative
Mara has been seen on TV Talk Shows such as:
- KVEA Channel 52 "El Pueblo Dice"
- KWHY Channel 22
"Quien Tiene la Razón?"
and has written articles for:
- The Hispanic Times Newspaper, NC
- Que Pasa.com
"Thanks to Mara, our colleagues
are highly motivated and remain focused in an environment ofpolitical cross fires and negative situations!"
-Rebecca Sarmiento, Hispanic Heritage Awareness Committee
U.S. Department of Labor, Dallas TX
As a native of
Puerto Rico, Mara brings a distinct ethnic favor to her presentations. Whether speaking in English or Spanish, her audiences come away feeling empowered with their newly dlscovered abilities.
Personally trained by Jack Canfield co-author of the phenomenally succesful "Chicken Soup for the Soul" series, Mara's dedication to personalgrowth has continued to expand over the last 10 years. She assisted international seminar leader and best selling author Barbara De
Angelis for three years in her, "Making Love Work" seminars.
Mara is a Certified Hypnotherapist and a parenting and seff-esteem skills trainer. She serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the American Heart Association, and Chairman of the Latino Programs. She is also a succesful fund-raiser for Olive Crest Homes and Services for Abuse Children.