Karen Susman works with organizations and individuals who want to maximize perlormance. She equips people with tools to boost the quality of their personal and professional
lives. The result: improved morale, job satisfaction and loyalty.
What Client Say
"...place Karen at the top of your keynote speaker list...she should be featured only if you want attendees to learn how to have more fun at work." Jerry
Ingram, VP, Kimley-Hom, Consulting Engineers
"You're at the top of our list for future conferences. We rarely invite a speaker back two
years in a row. When I heard comments like 'My sides hurt from laughing so hard, ''Greatmessage and lots of fun, "This will help us enjoy life a little longer, 'I knew I'd made a good decision.." Carol Sears, International Association of Business Communicators
Blue Chip Audiences
Programs Groups Request Again and Again
How's Your Laugh Life? Humor, Health and High Productivity
- Shift attitudes, smooth conflict; boost creativity and vitality.
- Strengthen and reward teams.
- Produce a portable humor kit to overcome obstacles.
- Reveal 17 ways to easily and appropriately lighten up work and home.
Balance In Life: How To Wear Many Hats and Keep Your Head On Straight
- Pinpoint personal priorities and values.
- Uncover nine ways to match actions to priorities.
- Demonstrate a six-step matrix that quickly realigns balance.
- Provide 21 proven ways to manage the stress of our hectic times.
Networking Skills: How To Build Relationships for Fun and Profit
Help you take charge and become the CEO of your career.
- Nail down your rejection-proof introduction.
- Answer what to say after you say "Hello."
- Offer 23 ways to follow-up, keep in touch, and increase visibility inside and outside your organization so your network grows and grows.
Much More Than Motivation
Karen started her own business in 1983 after managing 25 locations for an international franchise organization. As an adjunct professor at Regis University, she was the trainers' trainer. The State of Colorado hired Karen to deliver its message in prisons, colleges and highway departments. Karen's experience enables her to provide solid,
research-based content, energy, interaction and practical solutions in an atmosphere of fun. Karen creates perfect conditions for motivation, commitment and change to occur.