Speaker Author Consultant
Joan Ifland is the creator of SUGARS AND FLOURS: How They Make Us Crazy, Sick, and Fat and What to Do About It. Her incredible recovery from carbohydrate sensitivity
is chronicled in a reference book designed to give you a new lifestyle around a cornerstone of great food.
This is not another food diet!
This food plan helps you:
- Normalize weight for a lifetime
- Posses a sense of well-being
- Enjoy mental clarity
- Increase energy
- Free your kids
- Thrive Through the holidays
Discover how anyone can be renewed by freedom from your sugars and flours. Full recipes, menus, medical theory, and support, this
book will change your life beyond your imagination!
Food: The Final Frontier
No Sugars, No Flours, No Problem!
- Identify the benefits:
- Improved confidence and self-esteem
- Relief from cravings/obsessing
Fewer head and joint aches
- Higher energy
Prevention of heart disease, stroke, diabetes
- Define the foods to be avoided.
- Provide alternative foods
- Order in restaurants
- Handle special events and holidays
- Develop support