A Human resource professional with extensive experience in the design, development and delivery of instructional materials and programs for wide variety of audiences to enhance personal and professional
development. Recognized as a persistent, encouraging and creative team member.
Drake Beam Morin, Inc., Consultant
1992 - Present
Delivers Career Continuation Programs to outplaced clients. Delivered over 50 workshops during the past four years to hourly, exempt upper management employees. Counseled and prepared resumes for 75 individual clients at the Westinghouse Savannah River Site Career Center in Aiken, SC, in a two month period. Delivered Lifework planning programs to AT&T clients.
Consultation and Training Services, Owner
1986 - Present
- Designs, develops, and implements training programs for organizations.
- Maintains a contract with Oasis Center to deliver a monthly program to parents whose youth have been arrested for drug or alcohol violations.
- Designed, developed, and implemented a drug abuse prevention course delivered through Junior Achievement consultants with Metropolitan Davidson County Public Schools.
- Received grant funding from Whirlpool Foundation to implement "Welcome Diversity" workshops in Metropolitan Davidson County Schools, using a team approach serving
4,000 students and faculty.
- Chosen by Nashville's Agenda to facilitate feedback groups to identify and implement areas of improvement throughout our community.
Vanderbilt University, M. Ed., Human Resources Development, 1989.
Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas, B.A., English. 1971.
Metro Beer Permit Board, 1995 - Present
Vice-president of Communications, American Society
for Training and Development, 1993-1995
"The Dimensions of Diversity," The Tennessee Banker, February, 1995.
"Raising Prejudice-Free Children," Junior League, January, 1993.
"Managing Stress," Training Notes, Vol 7, No. 7, 1990.
"How Chemical Dependency Affects the Workplace," Training Notes, Vol. 7, No. 3, 1989.
Substance Abuse, None of Your Business, Junior Achievement, 1987.
Alcohol Highway Safety Manual, Oasis Center, 1985.