David Crowley delightfully pokes his fingers into the ribs of organizations it tickles but makes them move. Movement is the start of change and change is essential to improvement. Crowley is convinced that businesses take
themselves too seriously and then miss serious business!
David keeps audiences on their toes using insight, humor, and a tactful search for truth. He has presented to health & fitness, rental, transportation, manufacturing, engineering and government groups. Over 100 organizations have been able to take advantage of the lessons he has provided as a consultant, speaker, and educator.
Crowley spent his first 21 years as a professional in information technology for EDS and General Motors. He taught graduate school classes to corporate leaders at Walsh College, a prestigious Detroit area business school. He has been published and quoted in Denver Post and Denver Business Journal articles, authored Business Resonance: Stirring Souls to Move Mountains and has produced
an audio tape series titled Own Your Corner
David holds a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Missouri - Rolla and a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Minnesota. His published thesis involved predicting failures in high-density electronic circuitry.
Currently, six people are believed to have successfully stayed awake while reading this pivotal work.
What People Are Saying About David Crowley:
"What a powerful program! What was so striking was the simplicity and clarity of your concepts while at the same time conveying such depth of content." - SELMA KRISTAL, DIRECTOR BUSINESS GROWTH CENTER, SOUTH METRO DENVER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
"Your presentation was great! Your message was direct, full of common sense and delivered with great emotion." - CARL LINDSAY,
PRESIDENT, EVERGREEN TRAVEL
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. Your charismatic presentation style makes these hard lessons very valuable and easy to grasp." - DEVAL DESAI, DESIGN MANAGER, NORTH AMERICAN LIGHTING
tried many motivational programs, but until David Crowley came we never had one with such strategic impact." - JEFF HORKA, TEAM LEADER, MASCO CORPORATION
From Our Clients
presentation was marvelous, well received, and very enjoyable! Words cannot express how appreciative we are that you were able to share your perspective.., and delightful humor." óDonna Taylor, Colorado Springs, Customer Service Association
- Own Your Corner:Implement thoughtful answers to four thought provoking questions and create an organization where ordinary people casually perform the impossible!
- Own the WHY:It's MUCH more than just the "bottom line."
- Own the WHO:Learn to find and keep the best (and lose the rest).
- Own the WHAT:
Identify then focus on what you do better than all your competitors.
- Own the HOW:Organize all your resources to execute flawlessly.
- Own your Words:Communication skills for 'Own Your Corner' trained organizations
Partial Client List
- General Motors Corporation
- Masco Corporation
- Laidlaw Transit Services, Inc.
- Health and Fitness Business Expo
- American Rental Association
- Rocky Mountain Government Purchasing Association
- National Association of Purchasing Managers - Colorado
- South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce
- American Society of Women Accountants
Windsor Chamber of Commerce
- Meetings Industry Council
- National Seminars Group