A speaker for more than 30 years Dave Griswold's messages are memorable
David Griswold is a professional member of the National Speakers Association and the Georgia Speakers Association, He has spoken before audiences for more than 30 years, and today is highly regarded for his ability to capture an audience with stories that motivate, educate, entertain and inspire.
Dave has enjoyed success in four distinct careers that he had been advised not to even try. A military leader, an educator, a
coach and a business leader, Dave draws on a wealth of experiences to bring home hard-hitting points delivered in humorous and emotional stories that audiences enjoy and retain.
Dave Griswold's signature story shares his secrets on how his listeners can "Turn Doubts into Dreams." It is a story of how
he dealt with those who never looked inside the man, never saw what potential could be achieved. Continually told he could not qualify or succeed, Dave proved them wrong. His journey is one that an audience can follow; it is one that motivates all who hear it to go out and achieve, to turn the doubts of others into their own dreams.
During his 18 years in business, David Griswold has personally consulted with more than 3,000 individuals and delivered motivational, inspirationaland informational seminars to more than 10,000 men and women. He is considered a dynamic speaker, and is recognized for his direct style that gets interesting and entertaining infbnnation across to audiences.
Prior to career consulting, Dave was in education at the high school and college levels. He taught at Yale University in New Haven, CT, and at Trinity College in Hartford. Along with academic achievements, he coached sports and was recognized for establishing winning records. He coached a football team to an undefeated season. His Yale baseball team posted the best record in
18 years, and one of his Trinity College teams set a record for the most wins in the school's history.
Upon graduating from College, Dave served in the U.S. Marines. He attained the rank of captain, and was decorated for bravery during service in
Vietnam. He holds an undergraduate degree in education from Springfield College, and a master's degree from the University of South Alabama.
Dave Griswold is living testimony that you can turn Doubts into Dreams
- At 14, he was told he could not go to college.He earned a bachelor's and master's degree.
- At 21, he was told he wasn't militaiy material.
He is a decorated Marine officer and combat veteran.
- At 31, the naysayers said he'd never teach and coach in college.
He taught at Yale and his baseball teams were champions.
- At 36, he was told he could not succeed in business.
He excelled as a career-counseling executive.
- At 45, they said he'd never make it in his own business.
His consulting business flourished.
THE 10 REASONS WHY THE AUDIENCE (MEMBERS) WILL BENEFIT
- Goals are clear and attainable
- All can relate and implement
- Energizing — positive attitudes
- Feeling of self worth- self confidence
- Encourages hard work — no gimmicks
- Improved teamwork
- Builds respect for organization and each other
- Professional materials to be remembered and implemented
- Support the value of the event
- A better understanding of the goals of the company/membership
THE 10 REASONS A COMPANY WILL BENEFIT AND SHOULD HIRE US
- A proven speaker for 30 years.
- Results orientated
- Can build rapport with an audience — relates to everyone
- A professional image
A motivator with real stories
- Dependable with enthusiasm and excitement
- Appropriate humor
- Will research your organization
- Tie your concerns/needs to the topic
- No difficult egos