Craig O. Thompson
¥ SPEAKER ¥ EDUCATOR ¥ AUTHOR ¥
"It's not a question of if we will experience NBCW attacks on our homeland. It's only a question of when."
Keynotes, Workshops, Lectures, Book Signings and Readings
PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER and CONSULTANT
A captivating and high-energy platform speaker and educator, Craig 0. Thompson offers his insights through serious or lrvely —and always stimulating— presentations at national conventions,
seminars and "getting-down-to-business" workshops. Customized, content-oriented subjects range from terrorism and NBCW (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Warfare) to how to protect our families, businesses, and infrastructure. Thompson also presents motivational, time-management, and decision-making keynotes, workshops, and seminars for business leaders, educators, and other professionals. Or he will speak of the subject of writing a book, as he provides advice for budding writers.
A versatile speaker, Craig's fees are extremely competitive. As an
educator, he will focus on your theme and target what you need
for your business, trade association, or special event.
NBCW and the Terrorist Cell Game (What it is and what it isn't)
- How to Provide a Safe and Secure Environment for Malls, Businesses, and Other Public Places
- Ten Things Families and Individuals Can Do to Prepare for Potential
- Disasters (also useful for tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.)
- How to Become an Advocate for Safety in Your Community
- Time-Management and Decision Making
- M.A., Education, N.A.U.
- Twenty-five years business owner, consultant, writer
- Highly successful president of international marketing firm and publishing company
- Author of historical
suspense-thriller OMAR: A Novel and the upcoming Terrorist Cell Game
- First 18 year-old to volunteer and serve in the U.S. Peace Corps (Project Ceylon)
- Nominated to the Carnegie Hero Foundation: courage in the rescue of accident victims
- Member:International Platform Association; Washington
- Independent Writers (past
Board of Directors); Project:
- Vote Smart; Nuclear Threat Initiative. Support: B.E.N.S.
- Past-President of two regional trade associations
- Speaker, U.S. State Department, at the request of the Vice President
- Who's Who in the South and
- Southwest, 24th and 25th Editions