CA Breeding & Associates, Inc.
a professional speaking, training & consulting firm
What We Provide Our Clients
Those who must choose or recommend a speaker or trainer have a risky task. That job turns to hero-status when your selection turns out to "wow" your crowd — greatlyexceedingexpectations!
Whether it's a management retreat~ important speaker keynote, or a
critical training topic — your risks are reduced with a proven winner. The competitive advantage today is PEOPLE—and your people deserve the best- this is your chance.
Check the references listed and confirm the claim. Mr.
Breeding has spoken to crowds of hundreds, or team building sessions for four. His clients indude AT&T, Chrysler Corp., Lucent Technologies and numerous mid-sized and small organizations. Experience Counts!
Reasonable fees, high evaluation scores (often with "get him back for another time!"), highly professional and personal integrity are just some of the
reasons to consider Charlie Breeding.
Take a look over the topics, outcomes, and capabilities on the lower page — and trust your selection with confidence.
- 15 Years with Dale Carnegie Training As Division General Manager, Instructor, and Director-Triad Region of North Carolina
- Certified to Instruct all ten Dale Carnegie Training Programs, a distinction of less than 1 % of all 2500 trainers worldwide
- 1978 Graduate of West Point, the US. Military Academy.
- Former President of Sales & Marketing Executives, and the American Society for Training &
Development (ASTD) chapters
- Awarded "Trainer of the Year" in 1999 by the Piedmont Triad ASTD Chapter
- Over 25 articles published on various topics on business and management
- Management Retreats
Association Keynotes & Customized Training
- Performance Improvement Coaching and Development
- Recruiting & Retained Search
- Senior Executive Outplacement Services
- Short "Lunch & Learn" Seminars and Workshops
Some of the favorite topics are:
- A Dull Guillotine is a Pain in the Neck: Time & Priority Management
- Some Days Chickens, Some Days Feathers: Developing a Winning Attitude
- Improving the Quality of Your Leadership
- Building Emotional Intelligence & Responsibility
- Developing a Better Memory
- Listening to Respond vs. Listening to Understand
Communication Skills for Managers and Supervisors. Managing Stress and Worry
- And numerous other titles. If you can articulate your desired topic or outcome, we can deliver it. Call today with your ideas.
Consider Charlie Breeding for your next event!
Here are a list of general topics:
Maintaining a Positive
Ethics I Values