If you hear him ... you will laugh. If you listen to him ...
you will feel better about yourself.
the Moon over South Carolina
- He is an Army Veteran
- Graduated from Furman University with a B.S. degree in Biology
- Was a leading Pharmaceutical salesman since 1963 for Parke
Davis and Company. Retired March, 1998
- Holds the Distinguished Toastmaster Award and was a recent
Humorous Speech Winner in the Nine southeastern States
- A Former member of the National Speakers Association
- A member of the Anderson Rotary Club
- Very active in Anderson Senior Follies
- Member of Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of the Traveling Members Association of South
- A family man . . . wife, Juanita, two married daughters and
- An active member of Boulevard Baptist Church in Anderson
- He has appeared in "Who's Who in Professional Speaking"
- Appeared in the 1980 edition of "Outstanding Personalities
of the South"
- Presented in the 1984 edition of "Men of Achievement"
- In 2001, Blue Cross/Blue Shield honored him as an Ageless Hero
- Observations From The Moon
- Important People Are Important Because They Have Done Important
- The Moon Is Full
- If You Know It - Show It
- How To Put Both Feet Forward
- Health & Happiness Go Together
- Growing Gray Gracefully
Bud Moon is the man about whom
George W. Bush recently asked:
People Say About Bud Moon
You were an inspiration for our membership - you left your
-Knoxville Executive Club
You were a lot of fun and left us with a great message.
-Hartwell Lions Club
You were entertaining and stimulating for our students and faculty.
-Gardner Webb College
You are an excellent and exciting storyteller.
-Rotary Convention, Grove Park Inn.
Thanks for your observations and bringing fun to our convention.
-South Carolina Pharmaceuticals Assoc.
You were the highlight of our evening.
-Charleston Trident Builders Assoc.
You showed us that fun can be clean.
-Tri County Realtors