- Developing People & Growing Businesses
When you want a speaker that creates impact and action, Bill McGrane and his message come to mind. He's known in the business as the Self-Esteem speaker who
captures, entertains, lifts, then leaves his audience so inspired, many attest to new, satisfying relationships and positive results in careers after hearing Bill's talk. His message is that strong.
Bill pulls his unique presentation and content from over 30 years experience as president of the nationally known McGrane Institute, Inc. His topnotch education in business, marketing,
psychology, speech and communications creates the credibility for his audiences to focus on results gaining personal and professional power.
Audiences gain insight into people skills, management, productivity and team effectiveness from a Self-Esteem point of view. He is a full-time professional speaker, seminar leader and consultant to business and associations. Since his message has a
wide appeal, health care, government, education, civic and social organizations have called on Bill for help and frequently ask him back.
As inspiring as he is to groups, his leadership is equally qualified in half day up to five day seminars to build Self-Esteem companies. This is where he evaluates a business situation in-depth, and applies his human resource background to the
organization's particular needs and concerns.
Now, Bill will speak with your group or consult in a special session designed just for you. In one hour or one day with Bill, you and your people will experience how to take charge personally and professionally.
- You Make the Difference
- Making It Happen!
- Self-Esteem - It's your choice
- Managing the Human Machine
- Being a Company of Choice
- Customized title and presentations
Bill McGrane has given thousands of presentations to
large and small audiences.
"I want to thank you for the excellent presentation you made to our group. I received innumerable, favorable comments. Everyone felt that it was just right for our program."
- James Martin, President, The Institute of Internal Auditors
Bill McGrane's partial client list include:
- American Institute of Contractors
- American Edwards
- Farmland Industries
Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Mechanical Contractors Association
- National Management Association
- National Association of Occupational Nurses
- Ohio Association of School Business Officials
- Ohio Federation of Women's Clubs
- Purchasing Management Association
- Taft Broadcasting
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- United States Postal Service